We are pleased to announce the new PhreegoExpress, powered by SlipStream.
The new version of PhreegoExpress will offer improved performance and reliability and increased flexibility. All PhreegoExpress users will be required to uninstall the Proxyconn-based version of PhreegoExpress and install the new Slipstream-based version. Below are instructions for doing so. If you encounter any difficulty, please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-866-771-7349. If you have not previously installed Phreego Express, please proceed directly to the "Installation Instructions" below.
If you are an existing user of the Proxyconn-based version of PhreegoExpress, please follow these uninstallation steps:
- Right-Click the Phreego Express icon in the system tray (the area of your taskbar near the date and time display) and select the "Uninstall" option.
- Follow through the prompts, and reboot the PC when the uninstall is complete.
Installation Instructions: Now that the Proxyconn-based acclerator is removed, follow these steps to install the new version of PhreegoExpress.
- Click here to download the new program and save it to your desktop.
- Close all programs and then launch the program that was downloaded in step 1.
- Read and accept the license agreement that is displayed.
- Click "Next" to continue with the install.
- Select "OK" to reboot your PC when the installation is complete.
- After rebooting, enter your username when prompted. Do NOT include any domain string after the username. For example, if your username is jdoe, simply type in jdoe, and not email@example.com as you would for email setup.
- Enter and confirm your password in the fields provided.
If you run into problems, contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-866-771-7349